2010 quarters

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      Just received my 2010 yellowstone p/d qtrs and i've got to say if this series is going to be nice, boy the mints at both philly and denver are doing a crappy job with the strikes of these coins. Usually Denver strikes are better in relief but both these mints at least on the 2 coins i got are very poor quality, as if the dies were worn. Low relief mainly on Washington's hair....Not as bad on the hot springs(1st) qtr.

      ~ROB RISI~