Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: 1960-d d/d cents

  • Rob Risi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 8:52 AM
      well with NGC they now have their new edge view holders so one can see the edge....
      PCGS should do the same, although viewing a coins edge or "3rd" side, its still much better without the slab...

      ~ROB RISI~

      From: Jon P. Sullivan <snumismatics@ me.com>
      To: errorcoininformatio nexchange@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, July 5, 2010, 11:27 AM

      Hi Rob,

      That particular RPM (RPM#1) is a very popular RPM, and if any of them are higher grade (perhaps MS-65+) they can be worth up to $50 or so slabbed, each.

      Jon

      On Jul 5, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Mike Diamond wrote:

      Both years have yielded many RPM's. I suspect your 1956-D cent has RPM-001. Few of these RPM's are worth more than a few bucks.