Need to borrow world coin struck fragments

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
      I'm probably going to do my next Coin World World Coins Supplement article on struck fragments. Problem is that I only have one. If any of you can loan me one or more foreign struck fragments I would greatly appreciate it. You will be fully credited, of course.

      -- Mike
    • Michael Evanchik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
        i dont know who got it mike,but als coins just sold one on ebay which ended days ago.maybe if you get in touch with him,he can get in touch with the buyer for you.best of luck.i personally have a few US fragments if you need em,but sorry no foreign.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
          I bought Al's coin. It's actually an example of a 5 rupees struck on a brittle planchet that broke apart before the strike. That's one of many sources for a "struck fragment".

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

          > i dont know who got it mike,but als coins just sold one on ebay which ended days ago.maybe if you get in touch with him,he can get in touch with the buyer for you.best of luck.i personally have a few US fragments if you need em,but sorry no foreign.

        • Michael Evanchik
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
            well there ya go.i guess youre pretty set with that one,lol.im tryin mike.