Superb Mexican counterbrockage

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 9:11 AM
      I picked this beauty up in a Teletrade auction for a modest $31 (which includes vigorish and shipping):

      http://www.teletrade.com/coins/lot.asp?auction=2847&lot=2007

      It's a first-strike, 80% partial counterbrockage. ANACS totally blew the diagnosis.
    • Rob Risi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 9:20 AM
        outstanding deal.....hate those buyer premiums(15%)

        I picked this beauty up in a Teletrade auction for a modest $31 (which includes vigorish and shipping):

        http://www.teletrad e.com/coins/ lot.asp?auction= 2847&lot= 2007

        It's a first-strike, 80% partial counterbrockage. ANACS totally blew the diagnosis.

      • jylitalo
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 4:48 AM
          Nice catch.