B.J. Some local info please

  • portpere
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 8:40 AM
      B.J.

      Could you hook me up with a few of the better Orlando area coin shops. I will be up there next month and want to buy and sell rolls and graded coins in that area.

      Thanks,

      John
    • innff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 5:10 AM
        Hi John,
                    Surprisingly enough, there are no big coin dealers in and around Orlando that I could recommend. Most are small shops, with limited inventory. If you have a chance, the Tampa area my be a better place to go to, but then again, I ma not to sure who is over that way. I do know that Chuck Daughtrey worked for a high profile coin exchange in Bradenton.

                    Sorry that I could not have been more of a help.

        BJ

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 5:50 AM
          Thanks B.J. I guess I'll just bring some coin magazines and books.
          The Tampa area might be a good option should I get numismatic withdrawals. lol

          John