Central States Show in Milwaukee

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2010
      Yes, I'll be there at Table # 1005.

      PNG DAY is Wednesday, April 28th.

      If anyone needs a PNG Invitation for that day,
      just let me know. I can mail them to those who
      will be there on Wednesday.

      Fred

      > I know Fred will be there. Jim's Coins should also be there, since they're just coming from Madison.
      >
      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@> wrote:
      > >
      > > any error dealers there Mike?
      > > how big is this show and how many dealers approx..?
      > > is there a dealer list on any website?
      > > is this a 3 day show or??

    • dermestid
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 12, 2015

        It's April 23-25, in Schaumberg, Illinois.

        I haven't yet made a decision.

      • stevenamills
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 12, 2015
          Be careful! Since the subject is the same as a prior thread, this message hooks itself to en old thread. I just responded to Fred's offer of a PNG pass! The offer was eight years old!

          Anyway, I plan to get there one day since I'm only thirty minutes away.