Re: HOW MUCH?

  • alscoins
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      Back in the 1970's, I use to have a very good market for Lincoln cents with strike doubling. Then an article was written in one of the trade magazines claiming that these coins were worthless. This temporarily killed the market. These coins have eye appeal. People like them. Therefore, there is a market for them.

      As long as there is a middle man (eBay in this case/normally a dealer) willing to buy and sell any particular collectible, then there is a market for them. Value is up to the collector. Price guides are just guides.

      Enjoy collecting!

      Allan
      http://www.alscoins.com