Fwd: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: redbook

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      The damn new ones cost more than that toady !!!! I guess there is not much of a demand for the "old" red books.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
        i would think the older ones before 1980 lets say would command more, in mint or near mint condition, and i have a 1964 edition....but then again it can bring $20-30++ on ebay if someone collects them...i was offered $10 from a collector dealer/friend of mine.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/errorcoini nformationexchan ge/join