Sandwich job or not

  • bigdcoins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hey check out the last 4 pix in the default album. Is there any other possible explanation other than a sandwich job. Coins are bonded somehow. And have been returned for refund but pictures are still floating around my computer......so any input???
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        As you correctly concluded, these coins were crushed and bonded together after the strike. This may have occurred inside the Mint, but there's no way to tell unless they were retrieved from a mint bag.