Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Accepting suggestions for Collector's C...

  • innff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi Mike,
                  I would suggest one area that has received little attention, except from me. That is the trail dies. Unfortunately, this die type is still being treated as a Pariah; something that it does not deserve.

      BJ Neff

      In a message dated 1/31/2010 10:49:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mdia1@... writes:

      Although I have an inexhaustible supply of topics to choose from (my E-V checklist alone contains thousands), I am happy to entertain suggestions from any individual. If you think a topic is under-reported, misunderstood, newsworthy, or time-limited, just drop me a line or post your suggestion on the message board.

      I have already done this for Bill O'Rourke, who suggested a timely tutorial on inverted die installation. It will appear in the next issue of Coin World.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
        Excellent suggestion, BJ. I'll put that near the top of my priority list. Send me some photos of your strongest examples in tif format (800 X 800 pixels if possible). I'll consult your website for up-to-date information and run the column by you to check for innaccuracies.