1917 standing Lib.

  • Peaceful Forces
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Dear scyrusurcys,

      Hello..
      I am planning to submit this coin to PCGS(if i win
      the auction)In case this coin are not genuine will
      you take it back?
      Thank you so much!!

      - chefitoerror

      Dear chefitoerror,

      Absolutely. I don't know too much about this coin other than the fact that it has sat in a large safe for several decades. I'll refund 100% of the winning bid if you're not satisfied with your purchase. Thanks!

      - scyrusurcys

      Dear scyrusurcys,

      Why did you end this auction early????????????????

      - chefitoerror

      Dear chefitoerror,

      I have received over 12 messages in 2 days regarding the authenticity of this coin. It's being sent to PCGS and will be relisted when it's slabbed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      - scyrusurcys