Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Off-center Standing Liberty quarter. Real?

  • Ron Fern
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
      Did anyone think to contact the seller about the coin's pedigree and/or the specifics such as the weight or specific gravity? While the photo of the error coin appears unusual, you can't just say it's a fake or a Chineese special by that alone.

      Every choice has a consequence!
      Act like sheep, and the wolves will eat you!