[Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Chinese Fakes - I'm pissed

  • nikegolfpr0
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 8, 2009
      For the past two years I have been sitting on a book that I wrote and still have not published it yet just for some of those reasons Robert. Every time I think about it, I think about maybe there is something else that I am missing or for another person I try to contact will return my phone calls. Do not mistake, I have enough dirt to make some of them freak out a little lol! I will say one thing, there are some people at the Mints that are just as dirty.

      With all of the choas in the world right now I feel this just might add to the mix of things. I welcome any info that anyone would like to share (pending I do not already have it lol). Feel free to contact me about your story, I will add it to my book!