My Flickr error coin photostream

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Hi,

      My updated error coin related photo series consists of 7 albums:

      1. Presentation - 11 photos
      2. Blanks, planchets, and coin production - 81 photos
      3. Planchet errors - 311 photos
      4. Die errors - 60 photos
      5. Striking errors - part 1 - 369 photos
      6. Striking errors - part 2 - 120 photos and
      7. Twin errors, token errors, literature, tools etc. - 272 photos.

      A total of 1,224 photos. Improvements and additions are made on a daily basis.

      Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adanisherrorcollector/

      Your comments are eagerly awaited and appreciated.

      Have fun,

      Frank.

      PS! All the photos are from my collection and/or my visits at the Royal Danish Mint.