Re: 1983 Proof NO-S Roosevelt Dime...Curved? Bent? How?

  • Lee Lydston
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009

      This is all very interesting.

      I, for one, would like to have seen the coin in hand simply because, IMO, given the size of the coin, I would expect other damage to exist to have produced a bend which is significant enough to prevent grading. Forcing it out of the proof packaging might possibly have added a slight bend but you’d think the force required to do so would have produced some other damage on one of the surfaces.