Re: Poor abe

  • William J. Pysnack
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2009

      I was going through some Lincolns a couple of weeks ago and found one that has a die crack from about 10 o’clock, through the field, across Abe’s portrait, through his eye and across the field in front of his face. I call it the “bullet path”, because he was suppose do have been shot from behind, just above and behind the right ear, with the bullet lodging behind the right eye. I took some close ups of it, but can’t seem to put my finger on it at the moment. Will try to upload it to the sight when I do find it. Bill....

    • Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2009
        good call on the name...lol