Re: How are these discovered? Great question

  • Tigger
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      Thank you that answer seems logical. But it doesn't explain how it left the mint. Do the coins leave the mind wrapped in paper rolls? Allot of the error coins I have seen wouldn't fit in a paper roll. So I guess I was wondering how they get from the hubbing process to the outside world. Thank you also for not thinking it a stupid question. :)

      Michelle