Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Web Scrap on eBay

  • Jon P. Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2009
      Well, it appeared genuine to me as well, but I couldn't be sure since I hadn't bought any. Thanks for the information!

      Jon

      Sullivan Numismatics
      Your Source for Quality Errors & Varieties

      On Sep 22, 2009, at 5:32 PM, Travis wrote:

      I'm 99% sure this same person is selling on more than 1 eBay ID. They have lots of scrap (generally quarter) and waffles. I know for a fact the scrap webbing is genuine.