Re: Quarter struck on copper core

  • armstrong_aaron
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2009
      You're right, I just wanted to make sure no Leprechaun's were harmed. You know, because they have the gold.

      No serious, I should re-ask my question then: What I really wanted to know, is it possible to find an error that nice in a mint bag.

      A couple of years ago, I bought a 2,000 coin Sacagawea mint bag...to my surprise, I found a 7% curved clip, but that was it. I also bought some half dollar, quarter, and nickel bags, but no other errors. I remember someone had warned me, you can go through 10 bags and find nothing. They were right.