Re: clipped eisenhower dollar

  • Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2009
      My judgment would be... how bad do I want it for the price, how well it fits in my set or collection, and how likely I am to see another example for sale in the future.
      A nice grade Ike with a clip WILL come along that's cheaper, but probably with a smaller clip amount. I know I have seen at least a couple of other Ike's with clips about this large.