Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Large clips

  • Michael Evanchik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      i also started recently collecting large clips.ill have to upload a picture of my prize possesion in that feild for you.its a lincoln memorial cent,with an 85% curved clip,fully dated.also i just won the ragged 45% clip from travis.ill get to it later today.you have anything youd like to get rid of.also the real reason i wrote this was i saw an eisenhower dollar,with a 23% curved clip and a 5% curved clip for sale in an auction.the starting bid is $395.its a bit outaa my price range but you really dont see large clips on ike dollars that often at all.was wondering what you think about that price,or what you think a fair price is?? thanks,mike e.