Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Fake errors for sale - not cheap!!!

  • Michael Evanchik
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
      thanks,i discovered it 2 days after it happened,sunday,and called the bank the next day.got a form to fill out 4 days later or so,filled it out and returned it that day.maybe ill stand a chance.thanks,mike e.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
        Because fake 'errors' are not under their purvey - fake MONEY is. My
        point being that because these are real US coins that have been altered,
        the Secret Service has no jurisdiction and no interest in busting these
        people. They are far more interested in people making their own hundred
        dollar bills and passing them off as genuine. These people are guilty of
        simple fraud, nothing more, and since most of the time its small amounts
        of money (20-100 dollars) its a misdemeanor rather than a felony.

        Norm Higgs
        http://forbiddenpc.com
        http://forbiddenpc.blogspot.com
        http://www.power-blog.com/info/4365