Re: Any Bahama errors I collect all these

  • magnus95
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
      Actually if you're looking for a carribbean error, I have a Canadian
      25c struck on Barbados 10c planchet up for auction right now on ebay.
      (Look for seller magnus95) It is slabbed MS65. I have been
      accumulating quite a few foreign errors and will be putting them up
      on my site soon. http://www.errorcoinbistro.com
      ~Joe S. (magnus95)

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "nyminterror"
      <nyminterror@y...> wrote:
      > You all never discuss foreign errors that are really
      > fascinating.They come in all shapes sizes colors metals designs and
      > can be eye popping and so cheap too !!!
    • nyminterror
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
        wow thanks I'll look in your web site.
      • magnus95
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
          <nyminterror@y...> wrote:
          > wow thanks I'll look in your web site.

          Thanks for the interest. I'll be updating it for November here in a
          few days. I'll post on here when I'm done. I have quite a few new
          items I need to scan yet and upload them. I've been at ebay for a
          while and need to get back on the webpage.
          ~Joe