Harley HOG 2007 Ralley Token

  • hawssteve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      I have several 2007 HOG Colorado Ralley Tokens that were made to salute
      the US Armed Forces. On the back of the token the Army, Coast Guard,
      Marines, Air Force are listed. The Navy was accidently left off. I was
      told that HOG Group tried to get all the errors back. I was able to get
      some of the tokens that were not turned in. Do these have any value?
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        It might have some value to the right sort of token collector. But few
        of us here collect tokens, just government-issue coins.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "hawssteve"