TERRY -its the land of free speach. I'll post what I want to.

  • nyminterror
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      That's your quote guy. Take your own advise. I dont know who you are
      but you have trashed more than anyone else. And besides where do
      you get off telling me what to do,where to post,and where to go.You
      rant and rave and go on and on all the time. I'll admit I'm not an
      expert on this aluminum stuff, but to think that its fake and the
      wool was pulled over these grading companies is a crack up for sure.
      They are experts everyone knows that. I wont trash members in this
      chatclub but I will post what I want when I want to whom I want. If
      I get kicked out I will rejoin and keep posting.I meant no harm if
      you read my first few posts.Why are you picking a fight.