Re: I have no idea what I just bought,

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 10, 2008
      Because fake counterclashes require pressure, this sometimes forces a
      coin out-of-round. So I checked the diameter at several different
      spots. It measures a consistent 24.22mm. Further evidence of
      authenticity.

      I suppose skeptics won't be fully satisfied until a second specimen
      is found. I'd like to see that too.

      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 10, 2008
        With respect to an official announcement in print media, I've decided
        to allow Coin World to break the story. There will be a more
        detailed follow-up in Errorscope later.