Re: Liberty Nickel and Dbl. Strk. Silver Quarters

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2008
      Let us know how your refund request goes. Some sellers won't provide a
      refund unless the coin is returned with a "body bag" from PCGS or NGC.
      That is costly.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, jeff ylitalo
      <jylitalo@...> wrote:

      > This D/S quarter closed pretty darn high.
      >
      > All things considered, the 100 dollars I shelled out for the
      counterfeit D/S 'V nickel' does not sting quite as much (though I'am
      arranging for a refund).

      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=330265147294&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123