Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Liberty Nickel and Dbl. Strk. Silver Quarters

  • jeff ylitalo
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2008
      This D/S quarter closed pretty darn high.

      All things considered, the 100 dollars I shelled out for the counterfeit D/S 'V nickel' does not sting quite as much (though I'am arranging for a refund).

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330265147294&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2008
        Let us know how your refund request goes. Some sellers won't provide a
        refund unless the coin is returned with a "body bag" from PCGS or NGC.
        That is costly.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, jeff ylitalo