ERROR COIN FOR SELL.

  • kazem allahverdi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2002
      HI ,
      DEAR COLLECTOR FRIEND,
      I HAVE A ENGLAND 3 PENCE 1942 ERROR COIN FOR SELL.
      IF ANY BODY INTREST IT REPLY TO ME.
      KAZEM

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • pwrwgndrvr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2002
        Clue for today. See the 6 additional pics in the Quiz Pics album.
        This is the end result of the process. What is it?

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., pwrwgndrvr <no_reply@y...>