Halloween Brainteaser

  • pwrwgndrvr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2002
      Ive posted a scan in the album titled Quiz Pics.
      This is off subject, but nevertheless interesting.
      Who knows what this is?
      Clue: It is widely used in science and taxidermy.
      Rule #1: Mike D can't answer.
    • kazem allahverdi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2002
        HI ,
        DEAR COLLECTOR FRIEND,
        I HAVE A ENGLAND 3 PENCE 1942 ERROR COIN FOR SELL.
        IF ANY BODY INTREST IT REPLY TO ME.
        KAZEM

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • pwrwgndrvr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2002
          Clue for today. See the 6 additional pics in the Quiz Pics album.
          This is the end result of the process. What is it?

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., pwrwgndrvr <no_reply@y...>