Re: Help with an indent

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12 8:27 PM
      You misunderstood what I said. I indicated that the metal of the
      overlying planchet was thinned by the strike. The overlying planchet
      produced the indent. I was not referring to the thickness of your
      coin.

      Also, to repeat what I said earlier, the motto IN GOD WE TRUST bled
      through the thinned metal of the overlying planchet from the OBVERSE
      die. The reverse face is struck by the reverse die (obviously),
      which does not carry the motto IN GOD WE TRUST.

      The coin is genuine.