March/April Errorscope arrived

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 8:53 AM
      I just got my March/April Errorscope. Since I get it bulk mail, it
      should be arriving for the rest of you shortly.
    • innff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29 9:09 AM
        Mike - I got the March / April batch from the printer a five days ago, however, our bulk is always way behind.

        BJ

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29 11:32 AM
          I must've gotten lucky, then. Usually I don't get my copy until
          several weeks after the first class mailings have arrived.

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, innff@... wrote:

          > Mike - I got the March / April batch from the printer a five days
          ago,
          > however, our bulk is always way behind.
          >
          > BJ
          >

          > In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:54:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > mdia1@... writes:
          >

          > I just got my March/April Errorscope. Since I get it bulk mail, it
          > should be arriving for the rest of you shortly.
          >

          > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.
          used car
          > listings at AOL Autos.
          > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

        • jylitalo
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30 3:47 PM
            I am on Bulk distro as well, it arrived this afternoon, last day of
            April :)

            <mdia1@...> wrote:

            > I must've gotten lucky, then. Usually I don't get my copy until
            > several weeks after the first class mailings have arrived.
            >
            > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, innff@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Mike - I got the March / April batch from the printer a five days
            > ago,
            > > however, our bulk is always way behind.
            > >
            > > BJ
            > >

            > > In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:54:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > > mdia1@ writes:
            > >

            > > I just got my March/April Errorscope. Since I get it bulk mail, it
            > > should be arriving for the rest of you shortly.
            > >

            > > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.
            > used car
            > > listings at AOL Autos.
            > > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

          • andrew snovell
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2008
              I hope so, have not got one in a while. Andy

              --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "jylitalo"