Re: Hello from a new member

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2008
      Thank you, the files are great. I will post some pictures of the 2
      coins I have questions about, one is the one you list as 1998P-
      1DER026E 240/330. It might be a couple of days to post the pictures
      as this will be a first for me, this is the first time i have needed
      to take a picture of a coin. Again thanks for your help. bill---
      errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "BJ Neff"
      <innff@...>wrote:

      > Hi Bill _ I am the author of the trail die files, so if you do
      have any
      > questions, I would be happy to answer them.
      >
      > BJ Neff
      >
      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Bill"
      > <billglenn426@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just saying hi from a new member. I am happy to have found this
      > group,
      > > as I have been collecting Die Varieties and Errors for about 5
      years.
      > > I have read the posts on this site for some time and have
      learned a
      > > lot. One area I would like to learn more about is "Die Trails"
      on the
      > > cent. I have some I found matches for on 1793.com but I would
      like to
      > > learn more.
      > > Have A Great Day, bill

    • BJ Neff
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
        Bill - Another suggestion would be to post your pictures over in the
        CONECA forum. It maybe easier to do so, plus if you do not belong to
        that forum, it is another great place to add to your list of sites to
        visit. Both Mike Diamond and myself are moderaters there.

        <billglenn426@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, the files are great. I will post some pictures of the 2
        > coins I have questions about, one is the one you list as 1998P-
        > 1DER026E 240/330. It might be a couple of days to post the
        pictures
        > as this will be a first for me, this is the first time i have
        needed
        > to take a picture of a coin. Again thanks for your help. bill---
        > errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "BJ Neff"
        > <innff@>wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Bill _ I am the author of the trail die files, so if you do
        > have any
        > > questions, I would be happy to answer them.
        > >
        > > BJ Neff
        > >
        > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Bill"
        > > <billglenn426@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Just saying hi from a new member. I am happy to have found this
        > > group,
        > > > as I have been collecting Die Varieties and Errors for about 5
        > years.
        > > > I have read the posts on this site for some time and have
        > learned a
        > > > lot. One area I would like to learn more about is "Die Trails"
        > on the
        > > > cent. I have some I found matches for on 1793.com but I would
        > like to
        > > > learn more.
        > > > Have A Great Day, bill

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
          BJ- Thanks for the information, I will post the pictures in the
          CONECA forum and join also. I have read several helpful articals on
          the web site. Keep up the great work
          BILL
          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "BJ Neff"