Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: GB Two Pounder with a twist

  • jeff ylitalo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      I suppose "die trial" is a diagnosis I can accept. It would would be a first
      for me on a bi-metallic coin. The evidence seems to support this.

      Although it is probably of no consequence, there is minor strike doubling of
      the entire profile of the Queen, (difficult to see in uploaded pic's).

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs