Need a coin for an article

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      I write a bimonthly column for World Wide Coins, an Amos Press
      publication. There are times when I don't have a foreign example to
      illustrate a particular error. Right now I need 1)a misaligned die
      clash and 2)a series of at least two coins illustrating a dynamic die
      rotation. All loaner coins are credited in my articles.