Re: WHY? do they allow things like this??

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
      Rich, What's the Big Deal?

      I get a few dozen emails and phone calls EVERY day
      from people like this.........

      I'm actually happy that he by-passed me, and put
      it directly on Ebay....saved me my usual 10 minute
      explaination, or, 10 minutes worth or questions.

      (yes, I agree that it should be pulled/ended by Ebay !)

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Schemmer"
      <RichErrors@...> wrote:

      > Ebay should expell people like this
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

    • rccoins
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
        Rich
        Expulsion might hurt the fools feelings and you would not want to do that
        now would you.? Isn't this be kind to dumb animals year?
        Robert
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Schemmer"
          <RichErrors@...> wrote:

          When did ANACS move to California? (LOL). The Ebigger laugh is Ebay
          expelling someone like this. Even money that the auction runs its full
          course.

          BJ

          > Ebay should expell people like this
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

        • jylitalo
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
            You do?

            Heck Fred, your able to become "certified" if this is the case.

            It must be amusing, (hopefully).

            No doubt, the seller is a complete IDIOT-IDIOT-IDIOT.

            :)

            Jeff

            --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, fred_weinberg
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Rich, What's the Big Deal?
            >
            > I get a few dozen emails and phone calls EVERY day
            > from people like this.........
          • Rich Schemmer
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
              Your Right Fred, and usually these guys use a fake user name & have
              Little or NO Feedback. BUT this IDIOT has 1434 in FeedBack (RED Star
              like You) 99.6% Positive. That's an excellant feedback record. Maybe
              the nurse missed his Morning Meds?

              Rich

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                The seller tried to spam this group with an auction link. I deleted
                the message and booted the messenger.

                <RichErrors@...> wrote:

                > Your Right Fred, and usually these guys use a fake user name &
                have
                > Little or NO Feedback. BUT this IDIOT has 1434 in FeedBack (RED
                Star
                > like You) 99.6% Positive. That's an excellant feedback record.
                Maybe
                > the nurse missed his Morning Meds?
                >
                > Rich
                >
                > -- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, fred_weinberg
                > <no_reply@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Rich, What's the Big Deal?
                > >
                > > I get a few dozen emails and phone calls EVERY day
                > > from people like this.........
                > >

                > > I'm actually happy that he by-passed me, and put
                > > it directly on Ebay....saved me my usual 10 minute
                > > explaination, or, 10 minutes worth or questions.
                > >
                > > (yes, I agree that it should be pulled/ended by Ebay !)
                > >

                > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich
                > Schemmer"
                > > <RichErrors@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ebay should expell people like this
                > > >
                > > > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

              • jeff ylitalo
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                  I saw that Mike.

                  You were "Johnny on the Spot"

                  --- Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:

                  > The seller tried to spam this group with an auction link. I deleted
                  > the message and booted the messenger.
                  >
                  > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Schemmer"
                  > <RichErrors@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Your Right Fred, and usually these guys use a fake user name &
                  > have
                  > > Little or NO Feedback. BUT this IDIOT has 1434 in FeedBack (RED
                  > Star
                  > > like You) 99.6% Positive. That's an excellant feedback record.
                  > Maybe
                  > > the nurse missed his Morning Meds?
                  > >
                  > > Rich
                  > >
                  > > -- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, fred_weinberg
                  > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Rich, What's the Big Deal?
                  > > >
                  > > > I get a few dozen emails and phone calls EVERY day
                  > > > from people like this.........
                  > > >

                  > > > I'm actually happy that he by-passed me, and put
                  > > > it directly on Ebay....saved me my usual 10 minute
                  > > > explaination, or, 10 minutes worth or questions.
                  > > >
                  > > > (yes, I agree that it should be pulled/ended by Ebay !)
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich
                  > > Schemmer"

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Travis Bolton
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                    Take comfort with the fact that they paid eBay around $30 to list this
                    with all of those upgrades. Now more people can find his auction and
                    see what a dumb*** he is. LOL

                    <RichErrors@...> wrote:

                    > Ebay should expell people like this
                    >
                    > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

                  • portpere
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                      And there it is...the reason eBay doesn't act is that they make money
                      off of this fool even if it does not sell. And they hope he sells it
                      to another fool and get paid a big final value fee. Like most things,
                      it's all about the money and much less about how eBay protects it's
                      members. I'm waiting for a competitive site to pop up, and I'm there.
                      John
                      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Travis Bolton"
                      <travisbolton543@...> wrote:

                      > Take comfort with the fact that they paid eBay around $30 to list
                      this
                      > with all of those upgrades. Now more people can find his auction
                      and
                      > see what a dumb*** he is. LOL
                      >
                      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich
                      Schemmer"
                      > <RichErrors@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Ebay should expell people like this
                      > >
                      > > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

                    • whitetumbleweed
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                        I got a very, very rare cent about like this one that's ONLY been
                        struck once, very rare.
                        Think I can get $5,000-$10,000 out of it if listed on ebay?

                        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, portpere
                        <no_reply@...> wrote:

                        > And there it is...the reason eBay doesn't act is that they make
                        money
                        > off of this fool even if it does not sell. And they hope he sells
                        it
                        > to another fool and get paid a big final value fee. Like most
                        things,
                        > it's all about the money and much less about how eBay protects it's
                        > members. I'm waiting for a competitive site to pop up, and I'm
                        there.
                        > John
                        > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Travis
                        Bolton"
                        > <travisbolton543@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Take comfort with the fact that they paid eBay around $30 to list
                        > this
                        > > with all of those upgrades. Now more people can find his auction
                        > and
                        > > see what a dumb*** he is. LOL
                        > >
                        > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich
                        > Schemmer"
                        > > <RichErrors@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Ebay should expell people like this
                        > > >
                        > > > http://tinyurl.com/23lup8

                      • whitetumbleweed
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                          Oh, by the way I did miss out on my oxicontin, percocet and
                          antidepressants.

                          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, whitetumbleweed
                          <no_reply@...> wrote:

                          > I got a very, very rare cent about like this one that's ONLY been
                          > struck once, very rare.
                          > Think I can get $5,000-$10,000 out of it if listed on ebay?
                          >
                          > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, portpere
                          > <no_reply@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > And there it is...the reason eBay doesn't act is that they make
                          > money
                          > > off of this fool even if it does not sell. And they hope he sells
                          > it
                          > > to another fool and get paid a big final value fee. Like most
                          > things,
                          > > it's all about the money and much less about how eBay protects
                          it's
                          > > members. I'm waiting for a competitive site to pop up, and I'm
                          > there.
                          > > John
                          > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Travis
                          > Bolton"
                          > > <travisbolton543@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Take comfort with the fact that they paid eBay around $30 to
                          list
                          > > this
                          > > > with all of those upgrades. Now more people can find his
                          auction
                          > > and
                          > > > see what a dumb*** he is. LOL
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich
                          > > Schemmer"

                        • Harold
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 12, 2007
                            I reported this item to ebay several days ago. I guess you can try to
                            sell anything at any price. I have some pennies that have the obverse
                            rotated 180 degrees and the reverse rotated 180 degrees. NOW THOSE ARE
                            SOME VERY RARE ERRORS!!!

                            Harold