To my submitters...

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      Several of you have sent me packages of coins in recent days. I've
      been quite sick the last two days and expect I'll be out of commission
      for 4-5 more. So I probably won't open any packages until the middle
      of next week at the earliest. I also probably won't be on the message
      board very often during this period.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Mike
    • BJ Neff
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Mike - Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll have a fast
        recocvery. I have a handle on the CONECA forum, so don't worry about
        that.

        Regards,
        BJ

        <mdia1@...> wrote:

        > Several of you have sent me packages of coins in recent days. I've
        > been quite sick the last two days and expect I'll be out of
        commission
        > for 4-5 more. So I probably won't open any packages until the middle
        > of next week at the earliest. I also probably won't be on the
        message
        > board very often during this period.
        >
        > Thanks for your patience.
        >
        > Mike

      • jylitalo
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          Take care Mike,

          I will shadow admin things here.

          Get better friend.

          Jeff

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "BJ Neff"
          <innff@...> wrote:

          > Hi Mike - Take care of yourself and hopefully you'll have a fast
          > recocvery. I have a handle on the CONECA forum, so don't worry about
          > that.
          >
          > Regards,
          > BJ

          > <mdia1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Several of you have sent me packages of coins in recent days. I've
          > > been quite sick the last two days and expect I'll be out of
          > commission
          > > for 4-5 more. So I probably won't open any packages until the middle
          > > of next week at the earliest. I also probably won't be on the
          > message
          > > board very often during this period.
          > >
          > > Thanks for your patience.
          > >
          > > Mike

        • portpere
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
            Hope it's nothing too serious. Us old folks don't recover as fast as we
            used to. Rest up and feel better soon.
            John
            <mdia1@...> wrote:

            > Several of you have sent me packages of coins in recent days. I've
            > been quite sick the last two days and expect I'll be out of
            commission
            > for 4-5 more. So I probably won't open any packages until the middle
            > of next week at the earliest. I also probably won't be on the
            message
            > board very often during this period.
            >
            > Thanks for your patience.
            >
            > Mike

          • Rafael
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
              I hope it's nothing serious. Get well soon Mike, as I have an addiction for your comments.
              Thanks for those,
              Rafael

              Mike Diamond <mdia1@...> wrote:
              Several of you have sent me packages of coins in recent days. I've
              been quite sick the last two days and expect I'll be out of commission
              for 4-5 more. So I probably won't open any packages until the middle
              of next week at the earliest. I also probably won't be on the message
              board very often during this period.

              Thanks for your patience.

              Mike

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • fred_weinberg
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
                Mike, take care of yourself first, and get better.

                We'll all be patient and as you're getting better,
                we'll try to hold down the fort!

                Get Well soon.

                Fred

                --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rafael