Is this a "Broadstrike"?

  • liqueurbocks
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hello,

      Can you look at the picture album titled, "Broadstrike", and tell me if
      this is a broad-struck error coin?

      I sincerely appreciate any opinions that you can offer.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
        Yes, it's an uncentered broadstrike, and a rather nice one.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, liqueurbocks

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          <mdia1@...> wrote:

          > Yes, it's an uncentered broadstrike, and a rather nice one.
          >
          > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, liqueurbocks
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Can you look at the picture album titled, "Broadstrike", and tell
          me
          > if
          > > this is a broad-struck error coin?
          > >
          > > I sincerely appreciate any opinions that you can offer.

          Thanks, Mike.

          I thought it was centered, but obviously not.

          Thank, again.