Re: help on pricing a triple mint punch 10 dollar 1910 s gold coin

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I don't involve myself with repunched mintmarks very often, so I
      couldn't guess at its value. I don't know if anyone else here can
      provide the information you seek. Try the CONECA Error-Variety Coin
      Forum. James Wiles often visits and he might have an idea.

      http://board.conecaonline.org/

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "turbo_china"