Re: I need some information about a coin

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      Since die rotation errors can (and have) been faked by skilled
      machinists, having the coin graded and encapsulated would assure
      potential bidders of its authenticity. The two leading firms are NGC
      (Numismatic Guaranty Corp.) and PCGS (Professional Coin Grading
      Service. As to value, you can expect to get somewhere between $200
      and $300 for it in uncirculated condition.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "lynningulfport"