US Mint Reports to Congress on minting activity

  • Rafael
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2007
      While on the subject of the US Mint Repoprts to Congress,... Would anyone have copies of the Reports from the year 1977 to 1983? If so, please contact me. I wish to read these regarding the Susan B. Anthony production and development history.

      Help would be appreciated even if available on loan,
      Rafael

      Got a little couch potato?