Re: 5/6 Errorscope and a little sunshine for fearless leader

  • mrlindy2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
      Color Pictures in the online errorscope is fantastic feature!

      I've collected color related errors for years even though most
      publications present errors in black and white. In spite of this B&W
      picture bias, wrong color errors (like off metals) still appealed to
      me. Infact even more so.

      Very Educational.

      Will these online colorfilled issues stay on line forever?

      Lindy

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
        Our eventual goal is to have all Errorscopes online and in color.
        Available to members who'll select a user I.D. and password.
        Everything is slow when you depend on volunteer labor, so I'm not
        sure when this will be accomplished.

        I agree that some errors benefit immensely when they're shown in
        color.