Re: Another eBay special

  • portpere
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hard to believe this is a mint error with the wavy surface. How could a
      coin wrapping machine miss that one? Wouldn't that coin get jammed in
      the machine or even the entire roll be sent for re-roll due to excess
      width caused by that additional horizontal space? High final price for
      a coin that looks like it got run over by a lawnmower. Of course, a
      feedback score of 10 doesn't give me a lot of confidence.
      John

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, alscoins