Re: 5/6 Errorscope and a little sunshine for fearless leader

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Error Coins"
      <errorcoins@...> wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > I really enjoyed your article on catastrophic die failures in the
      current
      > Errorscope.

      They're even more spectacular in color:

      http://hermes.csd.net/~coneca/content/ESOS070715Vol1No1.pdf
    • mrlindy2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
        Color Pictures in the online errorscope is fantastic feature!

        I've collected color related errors for years even though most
        publications present errors in black and white. In spite of this B&W
        picture bias, wrong color errors (like off metals) still appealed to
        me. Infact even more so.

        Very Educational.

        Will these online colorfilled issues stay on line forever?

        Lindy

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
          Our eventual goal is to have all Errorscopes online and in color.
          Available to members who'll select a user I.D. and password.
          Everything is slow when you depend on volunteer labor, so I'm not
          sure when this will be accomplished.

          I agree that some errors benefit immensely when they're shown in
          color.