Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Help

  • Al C.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
      Travis,

      I did not get the copy of the e-mail, could you please
      forward it to me at BULL102797@... .

      Thanks.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Al C.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
        Thanks Travis, but could you please send it with the
        full header? Ebay needs that info.

        Al

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Travis Bolton
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
          oops, I used an incorrect address the first time. I just resent it
          for you.

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Al C."
          <bull102797@...> wrote:

          > Travis,
          >
          > I did not get the copy of the e-mail, could you please
          > forward it to me at BULL102797@... .
          >
          > Thanks.
          >

          > --- Travis Bolton <travisbolton543@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I bid on one of Al C's smooth edge dollars yesterday
          > > and received
          > > that message within about 15-20 minutes. Al, I have
          > > forwarded it to
          > > you. When I received it I felt like emailing this
          > > joker back and
          > > ripping him a new one, however, given his current
          > > behavior I decided
          > > against it. eBay should suspend him for this.
          > > Hopefully this dude
          > > will be NARU for auction interference here pretty
          > > soon. GET HIM AL!
          > > ---Travis
          > >

          > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com,
          > > "Mike Diamond"
          > > <mdia1@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I've not received this message, but it's not
          > > credible. The weight
          > > of
          > > > the slab and insert are too variable in my
          > > experience to calculate
          > > an
          > > > estimated weight for the coin inside.
          > > >
          > > > --- In
          > > errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com,

          > > following idiot had
          > > > been
          > > them. If you have
          > > to rswebhelp@

          > > your are currently

          > > seller
          > > standard
          > > and the
          > > weight
          > > far
          > > weighed 3
          > > .75
          > > the
          > > do
          > > This
          > > variance.
          > > seller.
          > > regard.
          > > CoinWord editorial.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Travis Bolton
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
            I have contacted eBay myself already about it for you yesterday when
            I received it.
            ---Travis

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
              Thanks. Al