Would appreciate info for whay this is called...

  • dbrhhock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Hi. I just put a picture of a Lincoln cent in the default album
      entitled What is this called.
      I have searched for description, but have come up blank.
      I do remember reading somewhere about the 'rays' on a Lincoln edge,
      but can't seem to find the info now.
      Also is a 1982 with similiar, yet different lettering issues that I am
      wondering what the proper term for would be.
      Can anyone please help me with this?
      Thanks in advance if you can help.
      Deb.