PUPs for Washington Smooth Rimmed Dollars

  • portpere
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Just wanted to throw this against the wall and see if it sticks
      somewhere.
      Has or is anyone out there looking and finding pick up points for the
      smooth rimmed dollars? I have some of these dollars with similar or
      exact same PUPs that are both smooth and normal. I am hoping to be able
      to eventually get my smooth dollars slabbed as P or D mints. I surmise
      that if I have a P or D mint that has certain PUPs and a matching
      smooth that has the same, I should be able to get them slabbed as such.
      John