Answers for Sean

  • Rich Schemmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Did the others also turn up on ebay, or from another source?
      *Have seen 1 in person & another in a photo some 1 sent me

      Do youthink the price I paid for my example was reasonable?
      * YES

      Finally, do you think the edge lettering process will prevent the
      really large clips from escaping in the first place? I'm thinking
      with the extra step in production dealing directly with the full rim,
      large clips will be culled at that stage, making them extremely rare.

      *Hard to say
      Working on a Mint trip, won't really know till I see what they have
      currently set up as far as Edge lettering goes , & screening methods.

      Neat coin you won on Ebay, real neat... Lucky dog woof wooof