Long Beach Too

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
      I'll have my usual table at Long Beach
      starting today (table # 833)

      If any of you are attending, stop by and browse
      thru my 600 Different PCGS Major Mint Error Coins,
      two stock boxes of 2x2'd errors (U.S. and World),
      Currency Errors, and some new items including
      two Rare Transitionals, plus my "pick out" bags
      of errors.

      There's always good banter and fun on Isle #800
      (Mike's table is on the same row).

      Fred Weinberg