LISTING FRENZY

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
      I just got home from a LOOOOng day at work. Went to error coins on
      eBay. What had been 2100 total listings Tuesday night became 2600 last
      night, and tonight there are 6240 listings!

      It would take me over an hour just to go through the last 24 hours.
      I'll take a few days off.

      Wouldn't you think that just calling upside lettering an error is
      fraud?
    • Adam Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
        I can't believe they're still being listed at all.
        They're not even a variety, it's just by chance.
        I simply type "-upside, -upsidedown" in my searches,
        to eliminate these juvenile listings.

        --
        God Bless,
        Adam Miller

        Ozark Mountain Photography
        www.handsguidedbygod.com

        Kay's Gifts & More
        (Gifts, Electronics, Collectibles, & More)
        http://www.giftshopsavings.com/
      • portpere
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
          Yes, it's a frenzy and there may be a lot of rookie buyers out there
          that want to get in on it. Hey, if there is someone who will pay for
          my ear wax, then I may have a market to exploit. It's the American
          way. This will go on for a while, then the John Adams dollars come
          out in May and maybe we will have a another group of errors.
          John
          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Miller"
          <adammiller69@...> wrote:

          > I can't believe they're still being listed at all.
          > They're not even a variety, it's just by chance.
          > I simply type "-upside, -upsidedown" in my searches,
          > to eliminate these juvenile listings.
          >

          > On 3/8/07, Marc <numismistake@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just got home from a LOOOOng day at work. Went to error coins
          on
          > > eBay. What had been 2100 total listings Tuesday night became 2600
          last
          > > night, and tonight there are 6240 listings!
          > >
          > > It would take me over an hour just to go through the last 24
          hours.
          > > I'll take a few days off.
          > >
          > > Wouldn't you think that just calling upside lettering an error is
          > > fraud?
          > >

          > --
          > God Bless,
          > Adam Miller
          >
          > Ozark Mountain Photography
          > www.handsguidedbygod.com
          >
          > Kay's Gifts & More
          > (Gifts, Electronics, Collectibles, & More)
          > http://www.giftshopsavings.com/

        • Jerry Jaske